General maintenance and usage of gold, silver and leather jewellery:
• Avoid scratching of your jewellery
• Avoid contact with hard surfaces
• Do not wear during sports, housework, garden work, showering, sleeping.
• For pearls avoid contact with chemicals, perfumes, hairspray, makeup
• Use a soft cloth to clean your jewelry
• Use handwarm water without additives
• Store your jewelry in a box wrapped in a soft cloth this to avoid contact with other jewelry
• Use of hot water for cleaning can effect the special glue.
• Leather parts should not be in contact with water or other fluids
• For maintenance of leather juwelry you can use the same product as used for other leather product